A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giridhar Vedala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giridhar Vedala, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vedala graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Vedala has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Giridhar Vedala MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Giridhar Vedala practice?
- Dr. Giridhar Vedala has 7 office locations.
Dr. Giridhar Vedala practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Saline, MI.
See Brighton Internists and Brighton Cardiologists.