A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giridhar Vedala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giridhar Vedala, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vedala graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Vedala has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vedala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans