A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giridhar Vedala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vedala
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vedala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giridhar Vedala, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vedala graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Vedala has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Giridhar Vedala MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Giridhar Vedala practice?
- Dr. Giridhar Vedala has 7 office locations.
Dr. Giridhar Vedala practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX and Canton, MI.
See Brighton Internists and Brighton Cardiologists.