A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Giridhari Bansal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Giridhari Bansal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Giridhari Bansal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bansal graduated from Patna Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bansal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bansal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Giridhari L. Bansal practice?
Dr. Giridhari Bansal practices Pediatrics near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Pediatricians.