A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Girija Konduri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Girija Konduri is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Girija Konduri, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Persistent Fetal Circulation Syndrome
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Konduri graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Konduri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Girija G Konduri BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Girija G. Konduri practice?
- Dr. Girija Konduri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Girija Konduri practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.