A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Girija Surya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Girija Surya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Surya
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Surya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Girija Surya, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Surya graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Surya has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Girija S Surya BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Girija S. Surya practice?
- Dr. Girija Surya has 1 office location.
Dr. Girija Surya practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Surgeons.