A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Girija Surya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Girija Surya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Girija Surya, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Surya graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Surya has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Girija Sheema Surya BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Girija S. Surya practice?
- Dr. Girija Surya has 5 office locations.
Dr. Girija Surya practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Holmdel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Matawan, NJ and East Brunswick, NJ.
See Holmdel Surgeons.