A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Girish Agrawal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agrawal
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Agrawal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Girish Agrawal, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Agrawal graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Agrawal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Girish Gordhandas Agrawal MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Girish G. Agrawal practice?
- Dr. Girish Agrawal has 1 office location.
Dr. Girish Agrawal practices Diagnostic Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.