A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Girish Agrawal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agrawal
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Agrawal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Girish Agrawal, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Agrawal graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Agrawal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Girish Gordhandas Agrawal MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Girish G. Agrawal practice?
- Dr. Girish Agrawal has 1 office location.
Dr. Girish Agrawal practices Diagnostic Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.