A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Girish Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Girish Amin, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Amin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Girish S. Amin practice?
Dr. Girish Amin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ and Neptune, NJ.
See Toms River Internists, Toms River Hematologists, and Toms River Oncologists.