A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Girish Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Girish Amin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Amin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Girish Amin, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Amin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Girish S Amin FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Girish S. Amin practice?
- Dr. Girish Amin has 1 office location.
Dr. Girish Amin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Brick, NJ.
See Brick Internists, Brick Hematologists, and Brick Oncologists.