Learn more about Dr. Girish Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Girish Amin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Amin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Girish Amin, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Amin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Girish S Amin FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Girish S. Amin practice?
- Dr. Girish Amin has 1 office location.
Dr. Girish Amin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Brick, NJ.
See Brick Internists, Brick Hematologists, and Brick Oncologists.