A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Girish Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Girish Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Girish Patel, MD, PA is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Girish B Patel MD and PA is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Girish B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Girish Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Girish Patel practices Gastroenterology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Gastroenterologists.