A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Girish Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Girish Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Girish Patel, MD, PA is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Girish B. Patel practice?
Dr. Girish Patel practices Gastroenterology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Gastroenterologists.