A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Girish Bhaskar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Girish Bhaskar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhaskar graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Bhaskar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake City Medical Center
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Girish Bhaskar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Girish Bhaskar practice?
- Dr. Girish Bhaskar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Girish Bhaskar practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Lake City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Lake City Internists and Lake City Pulmonologists.