A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Girish Bhaskar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Girish Bhaskar is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhaskar
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhaskar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Girish Bhaskar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhaskar graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Bhaskar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake City Medical Center
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Girish Bhaskar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Girish Bhaskar practice?
- Dr. Girish Bhaskar has 1 office location.
Dr. Girish Bhaskar practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Lake City, FL.
See Lake City Internists and Lake City Pulmonologists.