A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Girish Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Girish Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Girish Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Girish D Patel MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Girish D. Patel practice?
- Dr. Girish Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Girish Patel practices Internal Medicine near North Port, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL and Port Charlotte, FL.
See North Port Internists.