Dr. Girish Dhall MD, MBBS, and BS is male, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Girish Dhall is Excellent. Dr. Dhall has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Girish Dhall, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhall graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dhall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter`s University Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center at Downtown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dhall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Girish Dhall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Girish Dhall practice?
Dr. Girish Dhall practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Oncologists.