A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Girish Dhall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Girish Dhall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Girish Dhall, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhall graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dhall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Saint Peter`s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Girish Dhall BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Girish Dhall practice?
- Dr. Girish Dhall has 1 office location.
Dr. Girish Dhall practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.