A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Girish Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Girish Joshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joshi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Girish Joshi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Joshi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Girish Chander Joshi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Girish C. Joshi practice?
- Dr. Girish Joshi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Girish Joshi practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, NH.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.