A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Girish Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Girish Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Girish Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Girish K Patel MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Girish K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Girish Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Girish Patel practices Internal Medicine near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Internists.