A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Girish Kori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Girish Kori, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kori graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Kori has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- George Washington University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Girish Andaneppa Kori MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Girish A. Kori practice?
- Dr. Girish Kori has 2 office locations.
Dr. Girish Kori practices Diagnostic Radiology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Washington Radiologists.