A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Girish Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Girish Sharma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Girish Sharma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Sharma has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Girish L Sharma MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Girish L. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Girish Sharma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Girish Sharma practices Internal Medicine near Vernon Rockville, CT.
See Vernon Rockville Internists.