A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Girish Mangalick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Girish Mangalick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Girish Mangalick, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Brain Abscess
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Seizure Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangalick graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur.
Dr. Mangalick has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Girish Mangalick MD is a male Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Girish Mangalick practice?
- Dr. Girish Mangalick has 1 office location.
Dr. Girish Mangalick practices Neurology near Wyandotte, MI.
See Wyandotte Neurologists.