Dr. Girish Narayan Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Girish Narayan?

Posted on December 8th, 2015

5 stars plus! He was so kind and thoughtful and excited about the results of his mapping Afib surgery! He is the best ever! I feel so fortunate my partner was the recipient of his talent!

Posted on May 22nd, 2011

I saw him after seeing two other doctors for an opinion about getting an ablation for atrial fibrillation (scary!) To my surprise he never tried to sell the procedure, but gave a very balanced view of it. I feel very comfortable with him and have confidence that he is looking out for me. That said I also underwent an ablation with him and no longer have atrial fibrillation!

Amazing Doctor! Expert in his field

Posted on April 29th, 2011

I saw Dr Narayan to treat an SVT via catheter ablation. If I had a choice I would do it again in a heartbeat! He is truly an expert in his field and has a very calming knowlegable way of explaining things. The operation itself was a huge success and expertly executed. I would almost go as far as to say I actually enjoyed the operation!

Posted on July 9th, 2010

Would trust him with my life! No other doctor like this!

Posted on June 24th, 2012