Dr. Girish Patel MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine New York, NY

January 11th, 2017
A Wonderful Caring And Through Doctor
The most caring top to bottom physician you will ever have. Very knowledgeable and has an extreme interest in getting you better with every visit you have with him.

September 17th, 2016
Very caring about my health

August 11th, 2015
The Only Doctor You Would Ever Need!
Dr. Patel is one of those rare doctors that genuinely cares about your health. He's extremely vigilant on you getting progressively better with each visit. He first diagnosis all that is affecting your current health, then prioritizes what needs to be done to fix it. Thru this process of elimination, he carefully tracks all specialist visits, their results, what's being done and how effective it was towards your health. You can talk to him about any issues or questions that you might have about your health, without him being dismissive, patronizing or showing a lack of patience. And every single doctor or specialist that I've been referred to, have praised Dr. Patel to the highest degree. He took care of my mom and dad till their last breath and I am proud to say that he is my medical physician. The only draw back is that he has a lot of patients that see him and the wait could be long, but well worth it. There's only one Dr. Patel to go around! He is truly one of a kind!

February 6th, 2015
Excellent doctor
I have had Dr Patel as my physician for a few years now. He is a wonderful doctor, takes the time to listen to you and your concerns. You never feel rushed, or like you are just an insurance reimbursement. He listens very well, and is considerate in his questions and treatment. The downside of this is that sometimes you will have to wait past your appointment time to see him. In my opinion, it is worth the wait!

January 8th, 2014
He is great
I've had Dr. Patel as my PCP for well over a decade and I find him courteous, professional, with an excellent patient manner, and a very friendly staff. He treats the whole patient and is not a quick "pill pusher" but rather a doctor to the whole person. I highly recommend him.

August 22nd, 2013
Comfortable and confident
I felt very comfortable with Dr Patel he has an excellent bedside manner....i did not feel at all rushed and he took a real interest in me individually. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a 'family doctor' and am confidant that i will be able to better manage my overall health with him at the helm. Thank you Dr Patel

April 6th, 2013
I have been waiting OVER AN HOUR for my morning appointment on a Saturday. Points for being available on Saturday... NOT WORTH IT IF YOU CAN'T KEEP THE APPOINTMENT! Yes, I am writing this from the diisgusting and dark waiting room.

March 28th, 2013
very very nice doctor
Dr Patel is the best doctor ever.am glad I found him

March 17th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. Patel is a really great doctor. I have been a patient for the past 5 years and have been very happy. He really spends time with you and doesn't rush like some doctors. You may spend time in the waiting room, but its not so bad, I have waited longer. its pretty average for Mahattan. I highly recommend him.

July 23rd, 2012
Mr. Carlos M. Mora
I've been Dr. Patel's patient ever since my former PCP passed away in the 70's. Dr. Patel is excellent!

August 2nd, 2011
Dr. Patel is a very good doctor and he is also very friendly and understanding. He really listens and spends time with his patients. The wait time may be a bit longer but it is due to the doctor spending good amount of time with his patients. I always appreciated not being just a number but an individual who's concerns are heard.

May 16th, 2011
Disappointed
Has too many people waiting and the waiting is too long I was going to all kinds of doctors he recommened and it was not for what I had.