A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Girish Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Girish Sharma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Specialties & Research
Dr. Girish Sharma, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sharma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Girish D Sharma BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Girish D. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Girish Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Girish Sharma practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians and Chicago Pediatric Specialists.