A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Girish Tyagi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Girish Tyagi is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Girish Tyagi, MBA, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Lupus Nephritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyagi graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Tyagi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tyagi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Girish Tyagi practice?
Dr. Girish Tyagi practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.