A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Girish Tyagi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Girish Tyagi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tyagi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tyagi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Girish Tyagi, MBA, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Lupus Nephritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyagi graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Tyagi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Girish Tyagi MBA and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Girish Tyagi practice?
- Dr. Girish Tyagi has 1 office location.
Dr. Girish Tyagi practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.