A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Girish Tyagi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Girish Tyagi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tyagi
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tyagi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Girish Tyagi, MBA, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Lupus Nephritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyagi graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Tyagi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Girish Tyagi MBA and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Girish Tyagi practice?
- Dr. Girish Tyagi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Girish Tyagi practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lexington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelsea, MA and Boston, MA.
See Lexington Radiologists.