A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Girish Vallabhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Girish Vallabhan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Girish Vallabhan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Vallabhan graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vallabhan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Highland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Girish Chiyyarath Vallabhan MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Girish C. Vallabhan practice?
- Dr. Girish Vallabhan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Girish Vallabhan practices Urology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Urologists.