A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Girma Tefera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Girma Tefera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tefera
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tefera Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Girma Tefera, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tefera graduated from Universita Di Pisa.
Dr. Tefera has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Girma Tefera MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Girma Tefera practice?
- Dr. Girma Tefera has 4 office locations.
Dr. Girma Tefera practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Middleton, WI.
See Madison Surgeons.