A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Girma Tefera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Girma Tefera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tefera
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tefera Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Girma Tefera, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tefera graduated from Universita Di Pisa.
Dr. Tefera has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Girma Tefera MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Girma Tefera practice?
- Dr. Girma Tefera has 1 office location.
Dr. Girma Tefera practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Madison, WI.
See Madison Surgeons.