A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Girolamo Trotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Girolamo Trotti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Girolamo Trotti, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trotti graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trotti has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- CMH Regional Health System/CLINTON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Girolamo J Trotti MD is a male Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Girolamo J. Trotti practice?
- Dr. Girolamo Trotti has 13 office locations.
Dr. Girolamo Trotti practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Nelsonville, OH and Galion, OH.
See Columbus Radiologists.