A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Girraj Bansal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Girraj Bansal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Girraj Bansal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bansal graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Bansal has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Girraj Kishore Bansal MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Girraj K. Bansal practice?
- Dr. Girraj Bansal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Girraj Bansal practices Internal Medicine near Reynoldsburg, OH.
See Reynoldsburg Internists.