Dr. Girish Joshi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Girish Joshi?

PCP

Posted on March 5th, 2017

I think this physician really takes the time that a patient needs to be herd and his passion for his work has always been the same for over the fifteen years I have seen him. Medicine has changed greatly and he has to change with new information but he remains solid in his belief to care and respect those who are his patients. I have never seen a doctor who can remember as well as he can. He is one of the best if not the best in this area as a PCP.

Posted on November 17th, 2015

I was seeing Dr. Joshi for approximately 15 years. I was devastated when he left to practice in Sanford ME. I have thought long and hard about going to his new practice but each time I forced myself to see my current physician, I realize that I need to trust my doctor and know that he has my best interest at heart. I am going to make a appointment and I am looking forward to seeing not only a old friend, but my doctor. He's worth the time he runs behind because I know he is going to spend the same amount of time with me.

Posted on March 16th, 2015

i have received more info. on my diabetis in 2 visits than the doctor i had prior to this in 4 years he explain everything in detail to help you better understand

Posted on July 14th, 2014

I MISS Dr. Joshi since I found out he was no longer with the practice, which by the way he started, because I followed him when he started a new practice,I have yet to go back to that practice. He was a doctor you could talk about anything with and he listened each and every time. And he would speak the truth, he didn't just say things to get you out of the office. He never made me or any of my family and friends who went to him, which I preferred him to them, feel like we were on an assembly line like many doctors do. I moved to MA for a few years and when I moved back to NH I immediatley went back to him. And when he walked into my room he began with a hug and then talked to me about how I have been since moving to MA. Nooooooo doctor has ever made me feel like I ment something to him. Shame on WDH for letting him go because I can not imagine him being anything but proffessional. Your loss and now mine. Now I am looking for another practice that is not tide in with WDH..Hope all is well with Dr. Joshi and he is still practicing he was the best...

Excellent Doctor

Posted on March 7th, 2014

Best Doctor around.

Posted on February 19th, 2014

Dr. Joshi is the finest Doctor I have ever had. He is one of the few Doctors that listen to you and really hears you. I cannot say anything bad about this man. When Wentworth Douglas hospital released Dr. Joshi was the biggest mistake they ever made. I wish Dr. Joshi the best and hope he continues in medicine. He is too good to waste his talent

Excellent Physician

Posted on January 29th, 2014

I think this doctor is a excellent physician. When you have someone that is trustworthy, considerate, professional, and dedicated to his work and delivering the best care possible it is a win win situation. There are so many words I could use to describe this physician but excellence comes to mind because everything else he has earned.

Shame on Wentworth Douglas Hospital

Posted on January 29th, 2014

Dr. Joshi is an outstanding physician. The best I have ever seen affiliated with WWD. He is very devoted to his patients. He treats the whole patient not just the illness that walks through the door. He takes time to make sure his patients questions are answer. He took the time to really listen and educate not just hand me a handful of pills. My entire family, sister's families, friends, and co-works are extremely upset at disappearance from the local medical community. He has touched many, many lives and we are waiting. We want and need out doctor back. I know he is highly respected by his peers...I have spoken to many nurses and other doctor's that have told me he is one of the best clinicians in this area and has been my doctor for 10 yrs. SHAME ON WENTWORT DOUGLAS HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATION for not protecting their professional staff and the patients that so need him.

Dr.Joshi a dedicated doctor

Posted on November 15th, 2013

Dr.Joshi is a dedicated doctor that is compassionate and caring.He takes time to really listen to you and address your health concerns. He also takes ...

The best primary care doc I've ever had

Posted on April 30th, 2009

I said that the waiting time is poor, but that's not really a bad thing - the man spends a lot of time with you, probing questioning trying to see if he can find problems you didnt even realize you had. He used to ask me questions about my personal life, like a therapist would, which I came to realize makes a lot of sense, since many times stress in life causes physical problems. I think he's better than many therapists out there on that alone. But I think he is just a very caring person on top of it, and that's why he spends so much time with you. He is very quick to send you for tests and referrals, which is a good thing IMO. He is a doctor that will work WITH you, rather than AGAINST you, as sometimes it feels like with some doctors. We moved from NH back to MA, and one of the things I miss is Dr.Joshi. Hands down the best doctor I've ever had.

Posted on October 10th, 2017