A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gisela Lienhard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gisela Lienhard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gisela Lienhard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lienhard graduated from Universitat Basel.
Dr. Lienhard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gisela G Lienhard MD is a female Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gisela G. Lienhard practice?
- Dr. Gisela Lienhard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gisela Lienhard practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.