A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gisela Torres-Bonilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gisela Torres-Bonilla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gisela Torres-Bonilla, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres-Bonilla graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Torres-Bonilla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gisela Torres-Bonilla MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Gisela Torres-Bonilla practice?
- Dr. Gisela Torres-Bonilla has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gisela Torres-Bonilla practices Dermatology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Tampa, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Dermatologists.