A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gisela Triana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gisela Triana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Triana
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Triana Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gisela Triana, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Triana graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Triana has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Out Patient Only
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gisela Maria Triana MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gisela M. Triana practice?
- Dr. Gisela Triana has 1 office location.
Dr. Gisela Triana practices Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists.