Psychiatrist

Thanful 🌼 show details Thanful 🌼
by Jenn on May 19th, 2016

If she wasnt my psychiatrist, because shes got such a great personality, I'd enjoy her friendship. Thats not the case though. Can't say enough good things about her. She's smart, kind, direct, to the point, and funny. Lovely person and Dr.

Unsuccessful Medical Diagnosis show details Unsuccessful Medical Diagnosis
May 18th, 2016

Doctor Triana was a friendly, professional doctor with good intentions in my opinion. I saw her on a monthly basis at times for over a year and more than ten visits as I recall. Unfortunately I never received a correct diagnosis for bipolar disorder. I paid cash for office visits and thousands for medications. The cost was not just financial but also costly obviously for other areas in my life. I received a proper diagnosis after only a couple of visits with another doctor and was prescribed proper medication the first attempt. This was my experience but hopefully others will have better results.

Review of one of the best Psychiatrist's in Texas show details Review of one of the best Psychiatrist's in Texas
by Andy H. Lagueruela, San Antonio, TX 78229 on Jan 28th, 2010

She is a superb Dr., Caring, a good listener and a great source of wisdom for a persons life. I recommend her implicitly!

Apr 3rd, 2009

Her holistic patient care integrates medical, psychiatric, and spiritual issues. She is very knowledgable, responsive and caring. Good psychopharmacologist.