A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gisele Biamby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gisele Biamby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biamby
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Biamby Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Biamby graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Biamby has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gisele Biamby MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gisele Biamby practice?
- Dr. Gisele Biamby has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gisele Biamby practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Whittier, CA and South Gate, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians and Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.