A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gisele Biamby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gisele Biamby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biamby
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Biamby Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Biamby graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Biamby has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gisele Biamby MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gisele Biamby practice?
- Dr. Gisele Biamby has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gisele Biamby practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Whittier, CA and South Gate, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors and Los Angeles General Practitioners.