- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gisele Biamby is Good. Dr. Biamby has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Biamby graduated from Miami Children's Hospital, University Of Haiti.More Education & Awards
Dr. Biamby has 19 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Biamby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gisele Biamby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gisele Biamby practice?
Dr. Gisele Biamby practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Infectious Disease near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Signal Hill, CA and Monterey Park, CA.
See Whittier Family Physicians, Whittier General Practitioners, and Whittier Infectious Disease Doctors.