Family Physicians, General Practitioner, Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites), Pediatrician

Inglewood
601 W Manchester Blvd
Inglewood, CA 90301
310-671-2222
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Worst experience EVER!  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2013

I waited 3 hours to see the Dr, when I finally see her she was extremely rude. All the Dr was doing was typing on her little computer. Never once examined me, wouldn't let me talk! She knew it all! She told me I didn't have the problem I had it was something else and that my boyfriend was cheating on me. She is loud, rude and has a god complex. She's right not wrong! I changed doctors to my old PCP and guess what?! Her diagnosis was WRONG! I do have a UTI and it got worse because she told me to stop taking meds and put me on other ones. I would not see this doctor if you value your health!

|  So, disappointing and sad, for all her patients!  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2013

Dr. Biamby opens her inglewood clinic maybe twice a week, but her hours are Mon.,Tues. 10-5 and Thur., Fri. 10-5. You are lucky if anyone is there to answer your call, return your call, or even see you if you are sick. The doctor has 1 receptionist, who is also her medical assistant, and her personal assistant. Aside from the doctor being rude to her only help, she can be rude to her patients. Going to this office, you can find many of her angry patients complaining, talking trash about her, and scared because its been so long since they've been able to contact her. Aren't Doctors suppose to care about all their patients not just the ones in upper class offices or areas. Dr. Biamby has this clinic completely abandoned. Try to find another Doctor, or you might show up to find her poor receptionist telling you some pathetic excuse of why the doctor schedules appts. And never shows up to see you, as this happens more often than not. I feel terrible for her patients, they must think that she is the best they can do because of their economic situation, or their insurance type. Very, very sad.

|  show details