Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Not pleased show details Not pleased
by Ms.Lucious on Jan 14th, 2015

I will never.... Disappointment overall.The staff is not friendly, I waited to see Dr.biamby over an hour in a half. Wait! I had an appointment. This has happend more than once.. My daughter needed a shot before she turned eleven, Dr. Biamby didn't have the vaccine. So they sent me to a free clinic to receive the vaccine. I was very disappointed and that was the last line drawing..

True to the bone show details True to the bone
by Eugene Herron on Dec 29th, 2014

Dr Biamby is a great doctor and good with people. I'm trusting her with my life. Shares given me every reason to. The next best thing to god.

Worst experience EVER! show details Worst experience EVER!
Jul 12th, 2013

I waited 3 hours to see the Dr, when I finally see her she was extremely rude. All the Dr was doing was typing on her little computer. Never once examined me, wouldn't let me talk! She knew it all! She told me I didn't have the problem I had it was something else and that my boyfriend was cheating on me. She is loud, rude and has a god complex. She's right not wrong! I changed doctors to my old PCP and guess what?! Her diagnosis was WRONG! I do have a UTI and it got worse because she told me to stop taking meds and put me on other ones. I would not see this doctor if you value your health!