Dr. Gisele Girault Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gisele Girault?

Dr Girault TREAT ALL THE SAME-SUSPICIOUS

Posted on August 24th, 2017

started off with neutral rating but as time went on the other staff spends more time asking questions but low accurate % for what the doc hears. Treats everyone with same plan no matter what. Not individual care for individual circumstances. As far as pain docs go she would get at most neutral and usual Dissatisfied. As most of her center colleagues do.

Professional Pain MD

Posted on June 16th, 2017

Dr. Girault and her staff are professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Dr. Girault is thoroughly patient with her patients. Her bedside manner and explanation totally erase any fears one may have. Her new office location is spacious. Please call and schedule a visit.

Beware

Posted on April 11th, 2017

Mean and uncaring....hands prescriptions and runs back out the door....staff acts very unhappy also

very short with answer to my questions

Posted on February 16th, 2017

After waiting to see her for an hour and a half, I left without seeing her ! So I tried again and waited 45-50 mins. saw her and she had absolutely no bed side manor , horrible personality.

Posted on May 26th, 2016

Went for pain management, did NOT want injections anymore (the entire point for switching doctors!) was told she had no problem at all prescribing pills instead but, needed a current MRI on file first. Makes me wait 3 months after 2 MRIs then finally, I call in and annoy the crap out of them to get some info... they say she wants to schedule me for injections! This doctor is a lying money grubbing kick back paid bi**h like all the rest! GO TO A DIFFERENT DOCTOR UNLESS YOU LIKE PAINFUL INJECTIONS!

Go elsewhete

Posted on April 2nd, 2016

Condescending. Rude. Expensive, unnecessary lab work.

FACT

Posted on February 9th, 2016

1 of the staff members were very rude, 1 was very nice. They say $400 two weeks worth of medicine~~ not true. Trying to do the right thing, they make it hard and don't even care. Have NEVER seen the doctor, just the nurse practitioner or whatever it's called. I had another friend who went there and said it was shady, didn't want to believe her but now I'm starting to see why she said that!! A little concerned that it is trueFA that they are in it for the money NOT to help people.

Posted on September 8th, 2015

Dr Girault listened to me and provided me with the care that I had been seeking. She was very polite and truly cared about helping to relieve my pain with aquatic therapy which is totally noninvasive!

worst pain mangem't doctor EVER!!!!

Posted on May 29th, 2015

Having a rare genetic disorder since birth has left me dealing with pain 24/7; therefore, i have been under the care of Physiatrists( pain management doctors) all my life. I can definitively say that Dr. GIRAULT is the WORST pain management doctor! Within the 4yrs+ under her care, I saw the woman twice and both times she was rude & condenscending. She never controlled my pain & it cost me my quality of life & my career. I basically was paying her to get my scripts for 4 months because i never saw her or even a P.A.....and I am on a Class IV drug! I finally had enough when i was verbally threatened by the P.A.. my husband & I requested to speak to Dr. GIRAULT, she was NOT in the office & we werent even conferenced in to speak to her. I was basically told either i take one or another med or find another Doctor...well, i have found another doctor. This doctor & P.A. have no knowledge on how to treat patients with pain. There definitively is NO careplans in dealing with patients in pain. I have had to seek pain relief from my other physicians. I would tell everyone to stay away from this cruel doctor who feels we should ALL live in pain.

can't speak to my dr for 5 minutes.

Posted on September 15th, 2014

I've been on 2 different pain meds. For years and they have really kept my pain under control. For the most part.But at the first of the my ins change. Some and they said they wouldn't pay for one of my meds.so at that time she had to change my meds.so I tried them for 2 months. And it didn't help it was very painful for me.So I contracted my ins myself. And they said they would pay for them.But one of them was already cover. So I'm so happy 2 getting my 2 meds back.now keep in mindmind my pain with them two meds.has kept my pain under control for the most part.but when my nurse came inin.she only had one of them for me so I ask my I speak to my Dr.to let her know what had happened. And the nurse said she wouldn't see me.and I only get my one back not both.so since then my pain has been a 7 to and 8.it just doesn't make any dents to me.so I'm hunting a new pain center.I do like my doctor but I can't go on like this.I'm just asking for 5 mins.I've been seeing her for about 2 years or more.

Posted on October 19th, 2017