Dr. Gisele Girault MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 16th, 2017
Professional Pain MD
Dr. Girault and her staff are professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Dr. Girault is thoroughly patient with her patients. Her bedside manner and explanation totally erase any fears one may have. Her new office location is spacious. Please call and schedule a visit.

April 11th, 2017
Beware
Mean and uncaring....hands prescriptions and runs back out the door....staff acts very unhappy also

February 16th, 2017
very short with answer to my questions
After waiting to see her for an hour and a half, I left without seeing her ! So I tried again and waited 45-50 mins. saw her and she had absolutely no bed side manor , horrible personality.

May 26th, 2016
Went for pain management, did NOT want injections anymore (the entire point for switching doctors!) was told she had no problem at all prescribing pills instead but, needed a current MRI on file first. Makes me wait 3 months after 2 MRIs then finally, I call in and annoy the crap out of them to get some info... they say she wants to schedule me for injections! This doctor is a lying money grubbing kick back paid bi**h like all the rest! GO TO A DIFFERENT DOCTOR UNLESS YOU LIKE PAINFUL INJECTIONS!

April 2nd, 2016
Go elsewhete
Condescending. Rude. Expensive, unnecessary lab work.

February 9th, 2016
FACT
1 of the staff members were very rude, 1 was very nice. They say $400 two weeks worth of medicine~~ not true. Trying to do the right thing, they make it hard and don't even care. Have NEVER seen the doctor, just the nurse practitioner or whatever it's called. I had another friend who went there and said it was shady, didn't want to believe her but now I'm starting to see why she said that!! A little concerned that it is trueFA that they are in it for the money NOT to help people.

September 8th, 2015
Dr Girault listened to me and provided me with the care that I had been seeking. She was very polite and truly cared about helping to relieve my pain with aquatic therapy which is totally noninvasive!

May 29th, 2015
worst pain mangem't doctor EVER!!!!
Having a rare genetic disorder since birth has left me dealing with pain 24/7; therefore, i have been under the care of Physiatrists( pain management doctors) all my life. I can definitively say that Dr. GIRAULT is the WORST pain management doctor! Within the 4yrs+ under her care, I saw the woman twice and both times she was rude & condenscending. She never controlled my pain & it cost me my quality of life & my career. I basically was paying her to get my scripts for 4 months because i never saw her or even a P.A.....and I am on a Class IV drug! I finally had enough when i was verbally threatened by the P.A.. my husband & I requested to speak to Dr. GIRAULT, she was NOT in the office & we werent even conferenced in to speak to her. I was basically told either i take one or another med or find another Doctor...well, i have found another doctor. This doctor & P.A. have no knowledge on how to treat patients with pain. There definitively is NO careplans in dealing with patients in pain. I have had to seek pain relief from my other physicians. I would tell everyone to stay away from this cruel doctor who feels we should ALL live in pain.

September 15th, 2014
can't speak to my dr for 5 minutes.
I've been on 2 different pain meds. For years and they have really kept my pain under control. For the most part.But at the first of the my ins change. Some and they said they wouldn't pay for one of my meds.so at that time she had to change my meds.so I tried them for 2 months. And it didn't help it was very painful for me.So I contracted my ins myself. And they said they would pay for them.But one of them was already cover. So I'm so happy 2 getting my 2 meds back.now keep in mindmind my pain with them two meds.has kept my pain under control for the most part.but when my nurse came inin.she only had one of them for me so I ask my I speak to my Dr.to let her know what had happened. And the nurse said she wouldn't see me.and I only get my one back not both.so since then my pain has been a 7 to and 8.it just doesn't make any dents to me.so I'm hunting a new pain center.I do like my doctor but I can't go on like this.I'm just asking for 5 mins.I've been seeing her for about 2 years or more.

May 24th, 2017