Internist

Jul 2nd, 2015

The safe as well as Dr. Jones are very professional and efficient. Dr. Jones takes her time with you and she is very thorough. She is very personable and caring with her patients.

Jun 7th, 2015

Have sometimes had issues with staff returning calls, but Dr, Jones is wonderful.

Professional Internal Medicine Provider show details Professional Internal Medicine Provider
Jun 5th, 2015

Dr. Jones was thorough, objective, and professional. The kind of provider that I like, and would stay loyal as my PCP. I'm a creature of habit, and I tend to keep her as my PCP for as long as she practice medicine. Thank you.

May 31st, 2015

Dr. Jones is a compassionate doctor.

May 13th, 2015

Dr. Jones is the ultimate professional. After having several Drs. through the years and changing every so often, I find Dr. Jones exactly what I've been looking for in a dr.!

Not very attentive nursing staff show details Not very attentive nursing staff
by Melisa on Apr 25th, 2015

Needed an alternative solution to flonase and wasn't able to get one.

Apr 24th, 2015

I have known Dr. Jones for many years, she has been my PCP in the past. The customer service was excellent every visit, Marco great staff as well. Joyce Adesina

Very poor patient care show details Very poor patient care
by Randy on Sep 9th, 2010

I recently went to visit this doctor. It was probably close to the 10th time overall that I have seen her. First, I had to wait nearly a month for the appointment, and then when I did get in to see her, she was in and out of the exam room without listenting to all my questions, or complying with my requests. Not only that, I was in her office to get prescriptions refilled, and she outright changed one of them, without so much as an explanation as to why, or even if it was just an oversight. I tried to call back for clarification (because the triage nurse made me leave. Said the Dr. was seeing other patients). I would definetly NOT recommend this doctor to anyone!Dr. Jones... YOU'RE FIRED!!!

Rush and even do not study my medical report show details Rush and even do not study my medical report
Jul 7th, 2010

I just went to see the doctor one time several weeks ago and I think I will not go to see her any more. Rush and even do not study my medical report or listen to my problem. The doctor also charge a expensive fee to the insurance company around $300 and doing almost nothing in my simple visit within 30 mins, though my insurance still paid the doctor around $150. I think the service is not deserve the charge.

by Ginger on Apr 14th, 2009

Dr. Jones is very personable and accommodating.