Dr. Gisele Jones MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Houston, TX

October 18th, 2016
Needs new front desk Clerk
Dr. Jones and Nursing staff is phenomenal. Knowledgeable, helpful, professional and nice. The front desk clerk on the other hand is terrible. Absolutely no personal skills and no urgency to make sure that patients inquiries are resolved. I was minutes late for a scheduled appointment and upon walking in the office, the representative threw up her hands and sighed very loudly indicating that obviously, she was ready to go home and/or was tired of dealing with the public. She instructed me to fill out a document which I proceeded to complete. I kindly ask the clerk how to complete the second page and she could not respond for texting on her phone. Well, three days later, I called to inquire about a medical emergency regarding medication. Without the proper greeting, she continued to place me hold (WITHOUT ASKING WOULD I HOLD) and sent me to the voice mail. I had to call the office four consecutive times to try to resolve the issue.

October 11th, 2016
No results after a month.
I had bloodwork done a month ago. I called last Monday to see if the results were back and was told it takes 10 to 14 business days. However they were back and on her desk waiting for her to take a look at them. Needless to say, 8 days later I still am waiting on a response. As far as an accurate diagnosis, I was referred here to find out why I have had an ongoing infection after 4 months and still have no idea.

June 3rd, 2016
Thorough and very attentive.

November 28th, 2015
Friendly staff, knowledgeable Doctor!

July 2nd, 2015
The safe as well as Dr. Jones are very professional and efficient. Dr. Jones takes her time with you and she is very thorough. She is very personable and caring with her patients.

June 7th, 2015
Have sometimes had issues with staff returning calls, but Dr, Jones is wonderful.

June 5th, 2015
Professional Internal Medicine Provider
Dr. Jones was thorough, objective, and professional. The kind of provider that I like, and would stay loyal as my PCP. I'm a creature of habit, and I tend to keep her as my PCP for as long as she practice medicine. Thank you.

May 31st, 2015
Dr. Jones is a compassionate doctor.

May 13th, 2015
Dr. Jones is the ultimate professional. After having several Drs. through the years and changing every so often, I find Dr. Jones exactly what I've been looking for in a dr.!

April 25th, 2015
Not very attentive nursing staff
Needed an alternative solution to flonase and wasn't able to get one.

September 9th, 2010
Very poor patient care
I recently went to visit this doctor. It was probably close to the 10th time overall that I have seen her. First, I had to wait nearly a month for the appointment, and then when I did get in to see her, she was in and out of the exam room without listenting to all my questions, or complying with my requests. Not only that, I was in her office to get prescriptions refilled, and she outright changed one of them, without so much as an explanation as to why, or even if it was just an oversight. I tried to call back for clarification (because the triage nurse made me leave. Said the Dr. was seeing other patients). I would definetly NOT recommend this doctor to anyone!Dr. Jones... YOU'RE FIRED!!!

July 7th, 2010
Rush and even do not study my medical report
I just went to see the doctor one time several weeks ago and I think I will not go to see her any more. Rush and even do not study my medical report or listen to my problem. The doctor also charge a expensive fee to the insurance company around $300 and doing almost nothing in my simple visit within 30 mins, though my insurance still paid the doctor around $150. I think the service is not deserve the charge.