General Practitioners, Hospitalist, Internist

11307 FM 1960 Rd W
Ste 310
Atascocita Town Center, Houston, TX 77065
832-604-3626
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

|  show details
Nov 21st, 2011

DR JONES TREATED ME IN ST LUKES WOODLANDS,AFTER BECOMING MY DR AFTER BEING SCENE IN ER WITH INFECTION DIDING GIVE ORDERS FOR ANTIBIOTICS FOR ANOTHER 12HRS,DISCOVERED BY ANOTHER DR,MISS MANAGED MY DIABETIS ,SICK MAN DISCHARGED AT 11PM NOTIFIED AT 4PM BY CASE WORKER .DISCHARGE PAPERS AND INSTRUCTIONS GIVING BY RN NOT BY JONES,DID NOT HAVE HOME HEALTH PROPERLY SET UP.I HAVE CIGNA .IF YOU GET THIS JONES YOU BETTER STAY ON YOUR TOES ARE REQUEST A DR!

|  Very poor patient care  |  show details
by Randy on Sep 9th, 2010

I recently went to visit this doctor. It was probably close to the 10th time overall that I have seen her. First, I had to wait nearly a month for the appointment, and then when I did get in to see her, she was in and out of the exam room without listenting to all my questions, or complying with my requests. Not only that, I was in her office to get prescriptions refilled, and she outright changed one of them, without so much as an explanation as to why, or even if it was just an oversight. I tried to call back for clarification (because the triage nurse made me leave. Said the Dr. was seeing other patients). I would definetly NOT recommend this doctor to anyone!Dr. Jones... YOU'RE FIRED!!!

|  Rush and even do not study my medical report  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2010

I just went to see the doctor one time several weeks ago and I think I will not go to see her any more. Rush and even do not study my medical report or listen to my problem. The doctor also charge a expensive fee to the insurance company around $300 and doing almost nothing in my simple visit within 30 mins, though my insurance still paid the doctor around $150. I think the service is not deserve the charge.

|  show details
by Ginger on Apr 14th, 2009

Dr. Jones is very personable and accommodating.