Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gisele Lafond
Dr. Gisele Lafond, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilkes Barre, PA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Lafond is affiliated with Wilkes-Barre General Hospital, Berwick Hospital Center and Saint Catherine Medical Center Fountain Springs. She speaks English.
Dr. Gisele Lafond has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Gisele Lafond is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Dr. Mohammed Mohiuddin
Wilkes Barre, PA 0 mi45
Dr. Christopher Chapman Sr
Diagnostic Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Wilkes Barre, PA 0 mi38
Dr. Linda Fletcher
Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology
Wilkes Barre, PA 0 mi27