A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gisele McKinney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gisele McKinney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gisele McKinney, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinney graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McKinney has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
- Christus St Patrick Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McKinney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gisele McKinney practice?
Dr. Gisele McKinney practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.