A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gisele Saliba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gisele Saliba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gisele Saliba, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saliba graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Saliba has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Miriam Hospital
- Roger Williams Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gisele Saliba MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gisele Saliba practice?
- Dr. Gisele Saliba has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gisele Saliba practices Cardiovascular Disease near Johnston, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI.
See Johnston Cardiologists.