A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gisele Saliba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gisele Saliba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saliba
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Saliba Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gisele Saliba, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saliba graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Saliba has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Miriam Hospital
- Roger Williams Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gisele Saliba MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gisele Saliba practice?
- Dr. Gisele Saliba has 1 office location.
Dr. Gisele Saliba practices Cardiovascular Disease near Providence, RI.
See Providence Cardiologists.