Dr. Gisele Wudka Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gisele Wudka?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Gisele Wudka?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 6th, 2017

THE BEST!!!!

I followed Dr Gisele Wudka from the Toluca Lake office to Woodland Hills. I live in Toluca Lake and Dr Wudka is well with the drive to Woodland Hills. Dr Wudka is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. I feel fortunate to have Dr Wudka as my doctor!!!

June 15th, 2017

AMAZING!!

Wonderful, compassionate, thorough, kind - Can not say enough - She is amazing, one of the best!!

June 12th, 2015

Outstanding! I love my Dr. Wudka!

April 23rd, 2015

She would be an excellent doctor to teach the need for compassion and a bedside manner to interns .

October 13th, 2014

Auto Immune Disease

Doctor Wudka is very good at what she does. I have gone to three other doctors, I have never had positive outcomes. She pushes me to get better, and makes it very easy for me to express everything that is wrong. I like that she addresses each issues and tries to make sure there is a good outcome to fixing any issue. My health may not be good, but she has got slight improvements, which I am so grateful for.

April 5th, 2013

Wonderful Doctor!

She's caring and listens and is brilliant.

July 13th, 2011

The best

Dr. Wudka is the best! She treats everyone as an individual. She is kind, caring and often very funny. My husband hates doctor's and is a real wimp, but he is never afraid to go see Dr. Wudka. That could be because she is nice to look at too!

February 22nd, 2011

Kind Hearted and Caring

Dr. Wudka is one of the most kind hearted and caring doctors I have had. She show compassion and explains to me what I need to know about my medications and treatments. She takes the time to listen to my concerns. She follows up with me on my lab tests and lets me know what I need to do to feel better. She makes sure I get proper treatment with other doctors she refers me to. She keeps the other doctors I see aware of my medical problems and changes in my medication. I feel very comfortable in her care and trust my life with her.

October 10th, 2010

wonderful doctor

Dr. Wudka has been my doctor for several years. She might be the pefect physician! Extremely empathetic with a great sense of humor and supportiveness, Dr. Wudka gently but firmly keeps me informed of the facts of my health measurements and the importance of taking medications to maintain my health. I depend on her for honest and accurate information, and I'm never let down. Be prepared for long delays in getting an appointment, as she is THAT popular with her many loyal patients.

July 28th, 2010

Getting her board-certification again this year

Dr. Wudka has not been able to prescribe any drug for me that has helped my fibromyalgia. However, she has been very good-natured and thorough in arriving at the diagnosis. She's been very encouraging and helpful at supplying referrals to physical therapy. I would recommend her to anyone.

November 7th, 2009

patient

Exceptional Doctor and a great person. Very carring!An excellent partner in my health care.

May 9th, 2017