A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gisella Sandy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gisella Sandy, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandy graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Sandy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Corona Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gisella Laverne Sandy MD is a female Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Gisella L. Sandy practice?
- Dr. Gisella Sandy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gisella Sandy practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA and Colton, CA.
See Colorado Springs Surgeons.