Dr. Giselle Chandler Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Giselle Chandler?

Posted on September 18th, 2013

Dr. Chandler is very rude. She was prompt in coming into the room, but when she got in she seemed as if she had a bad attitude. She rudely asked me, "why are you here." I stated that I was referred by the primary clinic side to follow you regarding my history of PCOS. She proceeded to ask about my history and every time I tried to answer her, she would cut me off and ask another question rudely as if I didn't understand what she was asking me. I would not recommend her. I felt offended, so I stopped the conversation to ask if she was having a bad day, because I am offended by how she is talking to me. She proceeded to say that this is just how she is. She was flat out rude. But I will say, she calmed down after I confronted her bad behavior.

Posted on May 17th, 2017