Dr. Giselle Falkenberg MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Seattle, WA

3.0

April 11th, 2017
Vaginal Exam for 10 year old
It has been many years but I am still troubled by Dr. Falkenberg examining by 10 years old daughter without my presence. There were no symptoms of any infection. She was in for a yearly physical and the Dr. did the vaginal. It was deeply troubling for my daughter and I still don't forgive myself for allowing it.

March 3rd, 2011
Dr. Falkenberg is very knowledgable and she helped save my son's life
Dr. Falkenberg has been my son's pediatrician since he was born. She is very knowlegable and thorough in her well child exams and she has successfully helped my son with the health problems he has had in his life. We have much gratitude toward Dr. Falkenberg because she spotted my son's developmental problems when he was a year old and she suspected that he might have autism. She recommended an early intervention program which we promptly enrolled him and that saved him. I think, if she would've ignored his developmental issues, like many doctors do, then my son would have worse off. She isn't the friendliest doctor, but she knows what she's doing and her advice hasn't steered us wrong.