Dr. Giselle Rosinia MD Patient Reviews

3.8

April 23rd, 2013
This doctor does not listen to the parent and poorly diagnosed
This doctor does not take time to truly listen to the parent or check the child's history to realize maybe the parent is not antibiotic crazed. Recently my husband, other son, and my self were sick with a strange soar throat/tonsils that went on and off for about a month in a half. We were all tested for strep which turned out to be negative. We were all given an antibiotic which took care of he symptoms immediately. I told the Dr. and it meant nothing to her. I told her my son is never on antibiotic but given what we all went through I did not want to take a chance and as a mother knows, it was what the ret of us had. She said and I quote "well if I write a RX and the diagnosis is not criticle, then that looks bad on us". Immediately, she tried to recover that comment by saying "not that the insurance has anything to do with how we diagnose". She could have fooled me. She then stated that my son with his red throat and swollen tonsils will just have to take Ibprophen and let it work it's coarse and this is what she would do for her kids. As a doctor she failed to remember that these were my children, not hers and to listen to the parent who believe it or not, knows there child and situation best. I would not waste time taking my child to them otherwise. We were treated by 2 other doctors, one being in the same practice for my other son for the same thing and we are all better because those doctors did their job by listening to us. This doctor may need to take a refresh coarse on listening as opposed to the superior approach. I also almost failed to mention that she rudely walked out the room while we finished our discussion.

July 25th, 2010
Best Pediatrician in Savannah
My daughter calls her Dr. Rosie and actually looks forward to her visits.