A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gisoo Ghaffari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gisoo Ghaffari, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghaffari graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Ghaffari has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gisoo Ghaffari MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Gisoo Ghaffari practice?
- Dr. Gisoo Ghaffari has 1 office location.
Dr. Gisoo Ghaffari practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Allergists and Hershey Internists.