A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gita Baruah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gita Baruah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baruah
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Baruah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gita Baruah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Baruah graduated from Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati.
Dr. Baruah has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gita Baruah BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Gita Baruah practice?
- Dr. Gita Baruah has 1 office location.
Dr. Gita Baruah practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Physiatrists.