A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gita Meshri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gita Meshri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Meshri graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Meshri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital - General Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gita Dayal Meshri DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Gita D. Meshri practice?
- Dr. Gita Meshri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gita Meshri practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Pryor, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Claremore, OK and McKinleyville, CA.
See Pryor Obstetricians & Gynecologists.