A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gita Jafari-Raske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gita Jafari-Raske is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gita Jafari-Raske, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jafari-Raske graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Jafari-Raske has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gita Jafari-Raske MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gita Jafari-Raske practice?
- Dr. Gita Jafari-Raske has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gita Jafari-Raske practices Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists.