Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gita Jafari-Raske
Dr. Gita Jafari-Raske, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chandler, AZ, with other offices in Scottsdale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Jafari-Raske is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center, Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea and Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Gita Jafari-Raske has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gita Jafari-Raske is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.