A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gita Jani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gita Jani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jani graduated from Medical College Baroda. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jani has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gita H Jani BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gita H. Jani practice?
- Dr. Gita Jani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gita Jani practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Doylestown Pediatricians.