A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gita Jani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gita Jani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jani graduated from Medical College Baroda. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jani has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Doylestown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 26 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gita H. Jani practice?
Dr. Gita Jani practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Plainsboro, NJ and Princeton, NJ.
See Doylestown Pediatricians.