A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gita Kalantari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gita Kalantari is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gita Kalantari, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalantari graduated from University Of Luebeck Faculty Of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kalantari has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gita Jamshidi Kalantari MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gita J. Kalantari practice?
- Dr. Gita Kalantari has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gita Kalantari practices Family Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA and Orange, CA.
See Santa Ana Primary Care Doctors.