Dr. Gita Mishra MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 13th, 2016
Daniel
I've waited a full weekend without my meds I've called Monday Tuesday and now Wednesday. I am active duty Military and have never been treated so horribly.

October 2nd, 2014
what a nightmare
Wait time extremely long. Took care of other business when she did arrive. Talked freely about other patients violated their confidentiality She had me sign a blank form and then performed test with tricky comsent. ($). Office is hand built shabby incomplete and DIRTY. Has no nurse and micromanages. I found her to be very rude and defensive. Office out of date and just gross. She has a vert unprofessional appearance. Most upset about patient hippa rights and confidentiality. I had to ask her to go somewhere private and close the door. A very traumatic visit. I would not recommend her to anyone or anything.

June 4th, 2013
Nice lady, but the wait time is ridiculous!! Over an hour everytime! Office staff has a very rude attitude.

May 16th, 2013
Pleased
Dr. Mishra is very thorough and wise in medicine. She is attentive to her patients needs, explores every diagnosis, and remedy to help the person achieve wellness and balance again. She is extremely cooperative and generous in her time and genuine caring towards me and my health. I am blessed to have such a doctor. Her wise discernment is to be trusted and valued.

March 8th, 2013
Patient
I've been going to Dr. Mishra for seven years and I've never had a better doctor. She talks to her patients and she is wise. I'm not Hindi, and I was skeptical about using an Indian doctor, but she's the best.

February 28th, 2013
Had a very bad experience. Doc was very impatient, rude and cold. I will never go to her.

September 27th, 2012
The lady at front desk classify medicine as drugs. N was laughing when my son would miss a few days of not taking his meds . My son has ADHD . That's not funny at all. She never apologized .

August 21st, 2012
Best doctor I've ever had and I've been to litterly dozens all over Nashville, in all of the hospitals.

July 30th, 2011
Sad
This is so sad. My mom went to this doctor and came home shaking, crying. Has gone to her for awhile. This time D. Mishra was very cold and rude. I am def. going to complain loudly, because my mom is such a sweet woman, I've never seen her cry over a professional before!! btw, the wait time is always way over an hour. Don't go to her sick!!

July 26th, 2011
Office staff is IRRESPONSIBLE. Four different excuses were given for one issue. Will seek alternate provider as a result.

March 15th, 2011
do not go to dr.mishra if you have a choice
this is by far the worst, most uncompassionate dr in tn. very poor medical resorces, limited knowledge in the field. i have seen 6 doctors in the last month, and they all ask why i stay with them. i need surgery and it took them 3.5 weeks to even start the process simply because they "forgot to make the referral". as i said very poor doctor!!!not to mention the wait was never under 1 hour past mt appoiyment time.

October 26th, 2010
Never went to again
First time patient and she didn't take any vitals. She did diagnose my Bronchitis correctly. Thought the office staff and she were very unprofessional.