A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gita Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gita Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gita Patel, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gita G Patel DO is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gita G. Patel practice?
- Dr. Gita Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gita Patel practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Puyallup, WA.
See Puyallup Internists and Puyallup Pulmonologists.