A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gita Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gita Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gita Patel, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gita G Patel DO is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gita G. Patel practice?
- Dr. Gita Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gita Patel practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Puyallup, WA.
See Puyallup Internists and Puyallup Pulmonologists.