A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Gita Ramaswamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gita Ramaswamy, DO, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Immunopathology, and Medical Microbiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramaswamy graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Ramaswamy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- St Agnes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gita Ramaswamy DO and MD is a female Pathologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Immunopathology, and Medical Microbiology.
- Where does Dr. Gita Ramaswamy practice?
- Dr. Gita Ramaswamy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gita Ramaswamy practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Immunopathology, and Medical Microbiology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Valhalla, NY.
See Rockville Pathologists.