A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gita Sprague:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gita Sprague is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gita Sprague, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sprague graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sprague has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- Internal Medicine Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gita Ghosh Sprague MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gita G. Sprague practice?
- Dr. Gita Sprague has 1 office location.
Dr. Gita Sprague practices Internal Medicine near Saint Joseph, MO.
See Saint Joseph Internists.